Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Maximum Impact

I love reading business and self-help books! They really give you the opportunity to work on yourself which is always good for business. Recently, I attended a leadership event with author and leadership expert, John Maxwell. He has written TONS of wonderful books on leadership and I would recommend picking a title that jumps out to you and start there. He hasn't written a bad one yet. However, if reading isn't your thing, you can still get leadership training from Maxwell on a monthly basis or even for free via his podcasts and newsletters. After hearing his leadership seminar I subscribed to the Maximum Impact club. I receive an audio CD with workbook every month and a binder to organize and store everything. The first CD came yesterday so I will give it a listen and share more later but check it out for yourself and keep growing!!

:)

No comments: