Thursday, May 10, 2007

Support System

It is rare in life to find a friend who has your same passions, affirms your goals and encourages you to be your best. That is why I am in awe of my three friends and partners of the SmartMoms group. The other day Kim and I were talking about support and I realized that I truly depend on these women for support. Unfortunately my immediate environment isn't as supportive as I would like, nevertheless, I always know I can turn to these ladies to encourage me and lift me up.

If you are beginning to build your business, maybe you are finding that friends and family are questioning your decision to start a home based business. Perhaps they even make you doubt yourself and your decision. If this is the case, I encourage and challenge you to follow your heart. If you feel this is the right thing, then find someone who will support you and lift you up when times get tough. Possibly this is someone you don't know well...right now! Maybe it is your sponsor or your upline or maybe it's someone sidelined to you. Either way, be sure to find those people who will encourage you and support you in your endeavours. Stay clear of the dream stealer's and keep a steady focus on YOUR goals! Lean on your support team and you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish!

Thanks ladies!!!!

No comments: