Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Seriously, check it out...

I am getting ready to go on vacation this Friday and, as always, there is more to do than time! I was looking over my long "to-do" list and calendar and noticed quite a few people that I've been meaning to contact or who's birthday is coming up in June that I'd like to remember. Now, I don't know about you, but I love getting good mail - not junk mail. It's wonderful when someone has been thoughtful enough to send correspondence that you can hold and put on the fridge. :) Don't get me wrong, email is great but sometimes a card says it best. Well, since I am a Smart Mom, I have a shortcut; a way to email actual cards that come to people's home mailbox. So...tonight I've been having a great time, with my computer, sending cards that will arrive in all my contacts and friends mailboxes while I'm on vacation! Rebekah posted about staying in touch with people a while back but I wanted to encourage everyone again to check it out for themselves and have a free card on us!

Whether you are an MLMer or in a traditional business – you have clients and friends that would love a card from you. If you send holiday cards every year, this will save you time and money, be attractive, personalized and unique. Not to mention FUN! Now I send cards to people “just because” and I don’t have to drive to the drugstore and post office to do it!

Seriously, check it out.

.

No comments: