Friday, June 1, 2007

Blogtipping Day


I am joining in with other work at home mom blogs to blogtip other blogs.
I learned about this from Bev's Easy Craft Site.

Blogtipping Definition: Blogtipping is where you publish a blog post in which you link to three unsuspecting blogs and offer three compliments and/or one helpful tip to each blogger. (Or adapt those numbers to your own preferences; the principle of selflessness is what matters most here.) Blogtipping is a refreshing and useful surprise that can start a blogger’s month with a huge smile!

It is great to find other blogs that have wonderful information and to encourage others to view your blog. If you would like to participate July 1, visit our Smart Mom forum for more information. I will post the blogs I tip from this blog here, but check out the other two blogs, 4fabmoms and The Day of A Mom to see who I tipped too!

1. Stefani's Mom's Traffic Tips has a lot of great tips for increasing traffic to your website. She has a wide selection of other blogs for you to look at also.
2. Bev's Bits (from the author of the link above for craft tips) is a day to day blog of a mom with a child with an illness. She does have a great blond joke.
3. Cooking 101- some great recipe tips for cooking with Watkins ingredients. I am glad I visited, since I thought this company was all beauty products- boy I was confused!

1 comment:

Bev said...

ahhh, thanks for the blogtipping! And sorry about the blond joke! lol! Like I wrote, I normally don't tell blond jokes, but couldn't resist on that one!

Have an awesome day!

Bev