Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Smart Moms Need Patience!

On days like today, when I feel like (and have been) in front of a computer all day, I have to remember the payment is in the long run. It is not easy to get websites up- proof read- with buttons and links working and in place. It is especially not easy when the computer is acting crazy, the kids are running around, and you have company coming over for dinner the following night. I remind myself, someday, this will not be the case!

The websites will be working on automatic pilot. The kids will still be running around. And I will have someone that helps me clean the house!

Working at home is about patience and time management (I think there is a post here someo where on that- I need to re-read!). And a few days of longer hours will pay off in the end!

No comments: