Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Nice Part About Working From Home

One great benefit of working at home for yourself is the ability to take a break. Two of the Smart Moms are on vacation this week, and two of us are still working the business. However, I am not working as much as usual because I also have a church commitment this week which is taking up some time and energy.

The great part about having our own home based business is we can do this: take vacations, take a break, or go play with the kids. The boss is not there telling us when to show up, when to be back, and what needs to be done when we get back. We can work when we can and when we need to. We can take the time off if we need to also, because we are in charge of what gets done!

Having your own home based business also gives you the determination to get things accomplished. We know we are the only way things are going to get done, so it will get done. We will work our hardest to meet our goals and we will accomplish great things- because we are the ones that benefit in the long run. Not a corporation or a mysterious CEO. We are the corporation, the CEO, the bookkeeper, and the secretary (for now!).

2 comments:

Admin said...

Good blog! Keep up!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. :0)
I really agree with this blog. I was just on vacation this past week and had 3 gals join the business and sold several candles from my online shopping cart. I love the part that I am able to be on vacation with my family enjoying grandparents and my business is working for me and making us money while I enjoying the summer away!
Having fun working from home!
Cheryl
www.SimpleHomeCandleBusiness.com